Friday 16 February 2018

Aquatic Update Boycott?!


Something that mojang is very careful about is changing things slowly so that old fans don't get mad and leave. As I was going through my new snapshot (in full detail this time) video, my boyfriend Aaron started talking about how minecraft is changing too much and how the "grappling hook/boomerang trident" sort of put him over the edge. Me, being a new fan of minecraft did not mind these changes. I feel as though the additions are very well welcomed. I think the new update coming out is going to be amazing!

here is the link to my latest video on the new update:
https://youtu.be/Xej2C8EnEUk

Let me know in the comments below, are you more like me? or are you more like Aaron? and also how long have you been playing this classic game?

I am wondering if because I am new to the game I welcome new things, while other people who have been playing for 8 years have different opinions! thanks for commenting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 1 Spring Day 22-28 Stardew Valley Lets Play

This is my 4th video out of this series and I have another 7 saved and ready to be uploaded for the coming weeks, I do plan on recordin...